CLOSING DATE – Jun 10th 2015
The salon will be conducted under the approved rules of
FIAP PSA UPI RPS PSV
All acceptances will count for FIAP, PSA, and UPI distinctions
CATEGORIESPDF ENTRY RULES ENTRY FORMAWARDSENTRY FEES CALENDAR
- OPEN COLOR Trad - FIAP / PSA PID Color
- OPEN MONOCHROME Trad - FIAP / PSA Mono
- CREATIVE color/mono - FIAP / PSA PID
- NATURE Trad color/mono - FIAP / PSA Nature
- PEOPLE Trad color/mono - FIAP / PSA PID
- LIFE Trad color/mono - FIAP / PSA PID
133 Awards + 1800 $ cash
In each section :
- 4 Gold - (FIAP, PSA, RPS, UPI medals)
- 3 Silver - (FIAP, PSA and RPS)
- 3 Bronze and 11 Honourable Mentions
- Best Author - a FIAP Blue Badge will be awarded to the person gaining the most acceptances in the exhibition.
- Organizer Award - the Organizer awards 6 prizes, 300 $ each, for the authors gaining the most acceptancies in each of the six categories.
- Professional and amateur photographers from all around the world are welcome to participate in International Photographic Salon Varna.
- Each author can participate with not more than 4 (four) photos in each category (total 24photos) each photo can be presented in one category only.
- Images must be in digital format and must be submitted online after registration at Salon's website: www.fotosalonvarna.org
- Entries must originate as photographs (image-captures of objects via light sensitivity) made by the entrant on photographic emulsion - scanned or acquired digitally.
- The Salon would be conducted under the approved rules of FIAP, PSA, RPS and UPI. See Categories Definitions below.
- An entrant's images (in each Section) will be distributed through four rounds of judging
- Every entrant will receive a free copy of the catalogue on a CD; luxurous printed copy of the catalog would be available for purchase at participant's profile account on our website (single unit price – 5 euro incl shipping). Extra copies of the printed catalog could also be ordered in addition (single unit price – 5 euro incl shipping).
- Notification of results will be sent via email and uploaded on participant's profile account on our website .
- Accepted file types *.jpg, *.jpeg
- Maximum image width (horizontal) is 3840 pix, Maximum image height (vertical) is 2160pix.
- The entry will be displayed on 4K TV - 3840 x 2160 pixels.
- File size maximum is 5 MB
- Images must not have any borders or signatures; images are being judged on black background and exhibited on black/gray background
- Embedding a source ICC profile is recommended
- File name should be in English, unique, NOT containing special symbols. File name should be the artwork name. Example: sunrise.jpg